Emergency Grant Programme
We support charities and not-for-profit organisations whose main activity is either:
- the rescue and rehoming of UK pets or
- the provision of temporary support to ensure pets can remain with their owners
What do we fund?
- Vet bills
- Boarding costs
- Salaries of (non-furloughed) animal care staff
- Utilities and consumables
Deadlines: None; this is a rolling programme, with complete applications reviewed as quickly as the team is able to.
Please note: Due to the volume of applications we receive, failure to include all of the required evidence will result in an application being automatically declined.
How much do we fund?
Up to £5,000
Or up to 25% of total annual expenditure, whichever is the lower amount.
How often can we apply? Under this emergency grant programme rescues can only apply once. This is to ensure we help as many rescues as possible.
- Read the current grant criteria carefully to make sure your organisation and your application are eligible for support.
- Make sure you’ve included all the supporting evidence required before submitting your application. For all applications this includes recent financial details for your organisation; additional guidance is below. Failure to include all of the required evidence will result in an application being automatically declined.
- We may also ask if we can conduct a 'virtual' visit to the rescue to learn more about your work and the way you operate.
For more information please contact the Support Adoption For Pets team at email@example.com
The Racehorse Sanctuary
In June 2020 Support Adoption For Pets awarded The Racehorse Sanctuary £7,500. The Racehorse Sanctuary, based in West Sussex, provides…Find out more
Rabbit Rescue and Friends
Rabbit Rescue and Friends is a small rescue based in Worcestershire, rescuing and rehoming small animals such as rabbits and…Find out more
Pendle Dogs in Need
Rolo arrived at Pendle Dogs in Need just as lockdown started. When he arrived he was quite underweight and had…Find out more