How much do we fund?
Or up to 25% of total annual expenditure, whichever is the lower amount.
This is to ensure we help as many rescues as possible
What do we fund?
- Vet bills
- Boarding costs
- Salaries of (non-furloughed) animal care staff
- Utilities and consumables
Once your application has been submitted we will endeavour to review and have your outcome agreed within two weeks.
Next grant meeting:
Tuesday 16th March 2021
Please ensure your applications are submitted by Monday 8th March 2021 to be reviewed at this meeting.
The next meeting after this will be held Tuesday 30th March 2021
How often can we apply?
Each rescue is able to apply regardless of when they last received funds from Support Adoption For Pets. Every Application will be reviewed on its own merits.
- Read the current grant criteria carefully to make sure your organisation and your application are eligible for support.
- Make sure you’ve included all the supporting evidence required before submitting your application. For all applications this includes recent financial details for your organisation; additional guidance is below. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any further questions regarding supporting evidence.
- We may also ask if we can conduct a 'virtual' visit to the rescue to learn more about your work and the way you operate.
For more information please contact the Support Adoption For Pets team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Racehorse Sanctuary
In June 2020 Support Adoption For Pets awarded The Racehorse Sanctuary £7,500. The Racehorse Sanctuary, based in West Sussex, provides…Find out more
Rabbit Rescue and Friends
Rabbit Rescue and Friends is a small rescue based in Worcestershire, rescuing and rehoming small animals such as rabbits and…Find out more
Pendle Dogs in Need
Rolo arrived at Pendle Dogs in Need just as lockdown started. When he arrived he was quite underweight and had…Find out more